Comments on the presentation about breads

 Ritsu Kawahara

I thought all the breads you were introducing looked delicious. It was interesting because there were many pictures on the slide. Thanks to your presentation, I was able to learn about rare bread for the first time.

Maika Kawamura

Thanks to your presentation, I was able to learn more about bread. It was interesting because there were many pictures on the slide.

Yuiho Kawamoto

I thought all the breads you were introducing looked delicious. It was interesting because there were many pictures on the slide.

Asuka Higo

I thought all the breads you were introducing looked delicious. I wanted to eat it.     Thanks to your presentation, my knowledge of bread has increased.

Rina Aoki

When I heard your presentation, I remembered the bread that was served at school lunch. I thought all the breads you were introducing looked delicious. I wanted to eat it.

Suzue Ishikawa

I thought all the breads you were introducing looked delicious. It was interesting because there were many pictures on the slide. I thought there are various types of melon bread.

Mutsumi Matsuda

I thought all the breads you were introducing looked delicious. It was interesting because there were many pictures on the slide. After listening to your presentation, I decided to eat rice flour bread when I was on a diet.

Natsuki Kurose

I thought all the breads you were introducing looked delicious. I wanted to eat it. It was fun to see a lot of your favorite owarai tarento on the slides.

コメント

  1. The PowerPoints I created to supplement your content were simple, concrete and very easy to understand, one by one. The speaking speed was just right and it was easy to hear.

    返信削除
  2. She was speaking smoothly. I think that speed was appropriate to convey a lot of information in a limited amount of time. Her presentation was also easy to see and I was able to listen while imagining it.

    返信削除
  3. You were speaking with just the right voice volume and speed and it was easy to understand. I thought it would be good to look into the eyes of the audience and talk. I think the more gestures you use, the easier the presentation will be.

    返信削除
  4. I think your presentation has a communication problem. The reason it's a problem is that there aren't many eye contacts. In order to solve it, I think it is good to practice speaking many times. I think this will give you a better presentation.

    返信削除
  5. I'm glad your speech was spoken at an easy-to-hear speed. However, I think it will be better to speak while looking at the listener.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Various breads in the world