Comments on the presentation about the Cake

Fuka Inomoto

She introduced the roll cake. Her presentation was very easy to understand thanks to the slides. I'm glad I was able to know the different types of roll cakes.

Nanami Takaki

I'm glad I got to know the various cakes. Your announcement was very easy to hear.

Haruka Tajima

Her presentation was very easy to understand thanks to the slides. I'm glad I got to know the various cakes. 

Rina Aoki

I'm glad I got to know different types of cheesecake. After hearing her presentation, I wanted to eat cheesecake.

Maharo Sugimoto

Her presentation included what I learned about tarts for the first time. Her presentation was very easy to understand thanks to the slides. 

Yu Tomiyama

Her presentation included what I knew for the first time. I wanted to eat Christmas pudding for Christmas.

Rina Tatae

I'm glad I got to know the various cakes.  Her presentation was very easy to understand thanks to the slides.

Narumi Toya

Her presentation included what I knew for the first time. Her presentation was very easy to understand thanks to the slides.

Yuki Fukuyama

Her presentation included what I learned about Basque cheesecake for the first time. After hearing her presentation, I wanted to eat Basque cheesecake.

Yu Shigemasa

Her presentation included what I knew for the first time. Your announcement was very easy to hear.

コメント

  1. You had a lovely smile and it was easy to follow what you were saying. I think it would have been easier to understand if you had prepared a power point presentation.

    返信削除
  2. The English you speak was fluent, so I wanted to hear more. Bush Donoel thought it would be difficult to build a house, but the method you introduced could be used.

    返信削除
  3. You were talking with a very smile. So I was very impressed. The photos were big and easy to see. I think it would be a good presentation if you talk while looking at the listener.

    返信削除
  4. I thought the composition of the story was good. I thought it had the effect of increasing the understanding of the audience.
    I think your presentation will be better if you speak looking the eyes of the audience. By doing so, the audience will be drawn into your presentation.

    返信削除
  5. I thought it was good that you talked clearly and slowly. And it was also good that you talked in simple words. By these things, I was easy to hear and understand your story. I was glad to know the details of Bush Donoel.

    返信削除
  6. Your way of speaking was very easy to hear. I think this is very good because it makes it easier for the audience to understand the content of the story.

    返信削除
  7. Your presentation was easy to understand because you explained about how to make the bush de noel in detail.
    I think if you speak without scripts, you would be able to capture the interest of audience.

    返信削除
  8. The audience impressed you because you were speaking with a smile. If you looked at the audience and spoke, I thought the audience would have a better impression on you.

    返信削除
  9. I thought I was speaking at a voice volume and speed suitable for the presentation. You were talking about one cake, so I could know more about that cake.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Various breads in the world