Comments on the presentation about Winter Sports

Noa Takuma

She introduced me to curling. As in her presentation, I learned about curling thanks to the "Buzzword Award". I had a lot to know about curling for the first time and I enjoyed listening to her presentation.

Makana Nishiyama

She introduced the winter exercise. I was surprised to know the difference in the effects of sports between winter and summer in her presentation for the first time. I'm not good at exercising, but I wanted to try exercising this winter.

Nao Arita

She introduced the Winter Olympics. I was surprised that there were 24 Olympic Games. I learned about "biathlon" for the first time. I enjoyed being able to learn about various Olympic Games and the details.

Natsuki Noguchi

She introduced about Hanetsuki. I was surprised that the history of Hanetsuki is very long. I'm glad I learned about one of the traditional Japanese games in details..

Rina Kawabata

She introduced the winter exercise. For the first time, I learned that winter running is more effective than other seasons. I wanted to run in the winter. After running, I will try to stretch well.

Rin Ueda

I had a lot of winter sports that I learned for the first time in her presentation. There were some things that can be done easily, so I definitely want to try them. I'm not good at running, so I decided to play winter sports instead.

Yuiho Kawamoto 

She introduced skiing. I was surprised to learn that the history of skiing has something to do with Norway. I want to ski the way she introduced in her presentation.

Nanami Takaki

She introduced ice climbing. I found it very fun to think of a route and climb the ice wall myself. I want to take an ice climbing tour and climb the ice wall.




コメント


  1. I thought it was a very easy-to-hear announcement. Also, the slides were polite and very easy to see.

    返信削除
  2. The timing of the words and presentation was right, so it was easy for me to understand. If you speak without note, audience will become to have interested in your presentation more.

    返信削除
  3. I thought it was a problem to speak without eye contact with audience. Without eye contact, audience may feel boring about your presentation. One way to solve this problem, you should do presentation without script. If you do that, you will be able to do presentation while seeing audience.

    返信削除
  4. I learned about figure skating in your presentation. I learned a little about the scoring items for figure skating. Speaking in more detail, I think the audience will be interested in your presentation.

    返信削除
  5. Your slides helped me to understand your presentation. Your presentation's content was interesting. I thought if you give more eye contact, your presentation will more interesting.

    返信削除
  6. I think your presentation was easy to understand because you use gesture and PowerPoint. I think your presentation will improve if you speak loudly and look at the audiences.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Various breads in the world